Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dead Or Alive?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead Or Alive?

No, I'm not talking about the video game *thoughts come by*. I'm talking about those people you see on talk shows like Oprah, who said they died and came back to life. Do you believe these people that died and had a second chance at living in the same body? If so would you call them the undead or just plain lucky?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me it's a simple case of having a lot of pull upstairs if you catch my drift. I've always been sorta facinated by those happenings. Something so odd about it, you know..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I believe in it.

I have met to many people who have experienced this to explain it any other way. Rather then being undead in my experience most of them decide they would rather live. Hence the phrase "life changing experience".

Perhaps that is the reason for it right there. You have to admit it would certainly put things in perspective. I mean, what would your first thought be if you died?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Morpherex may be famous one day Morpherex may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Yes, I believe in it.

I have met to many people who have experienced this to explain it any other way. Rather then being undead in my experience most of them decide they would rather live. Hence the phrase "life changing experience".

Perhaps that is the reason for it right there. You have to admit it would certainly put things in perspective. I mean, what would your first thought be if you died?
    They're lying to you. Heh.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol this is a very backwards way at basically asking if you believe there is something to actually come back from - and thus believe in god. if you do believe, then sure they can come back, and if you dont, then what they saw was just their frying neurons skipping around randomly....

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont believe in the stuff you talked about, but I do believe in "out of body experience" and "reincarnation".

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I dont believe in the stuff you talked about, but I do believe in "out of body experience" and "reincarnation".
    Usually a belief in "reincarnation" also involves a belief in the "spirit". I don't see why the concept that it simply wasn't time for that spirit to move on would be incompatable with that. Am I missing something here, or is just a personal thing?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I don't believe it. It's possibly just a subconcious thing. sure, they may die, but they only die for a few minutes. If they "went to heaven", why would God take them there? Possibly to teach them to believe in him, but isn't that kind of harsh? Since when did God force you to believe in him?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast