Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive 4

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    If you're looking for innovation, then don't check out the ps3 games, they're full of remakes and sequels.
    Sequels and remakes do not exclude innovation. There are many kinds of innovation.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Sequels and remakes do not exclude innovation. There are many kinds of innovation.
    Good point. I take back what I said, but then you should explain why this doesn't seem innovative at least, so I can see what you mean from your point of view.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    From what I have heard they're making 'more of the same'.
    A couple of new characters yes but I'd like to have something a little more innovative than that.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    You shiyuld take into account that this game is many months away from being complete. Wait a while. Most likely, things will get better.

Also, what as shown at E3 was merely a demo using the alpha software development kit (SDK) known as Xenon and played off an XBox. You can see the Xenon words scattered here and there in the video.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Think it looks fantastic (but i'm very bias i'm a huge Dead or alive fan) Also about the lack of Visual Improvement in an interview with IGN the creator of The DOA series has said that the demo shown is only using 15% percent of the xbox 360 full power. Also it's still in the alpha phase alot of the graphic polishing Comes in the mid to late part of the beta stage. either way i'm very excited and will be getting it day one

you can read the interview Here

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    They announced it for the xbox 360, and if you look extremely close, all of the people's clothes and the environments have more realistic textures, hinting at X360 graphics.

Here's info for further proof.

http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox-360/dead-or-alive-4/

Who knows if they're using the same engine or not, but the graphics definetely look too good for xbox 1, and these are early pics, just imagine what the final game will look like....
    Well I'll be damned, hopefully the visuals improve, because this looks like it's running off the DOAX/DOA2U engine. It wouldn't surprise me too see a huge performance improvement since it is Team Ninja's style to give you a few false feeds and then blow you away with the actual product.

Even if it keeps this engine I'll still want it because I'm a pathetic DOA fanboy and no other fighting games move fast enough to keep me entertained.

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am really looking forward to this game tho some of the new characters (kimono clad girl and young blonde dood) are too similar to Aoi and Lion from VF series for my liking, but as loing as Lei Fang is in there I am t3h happy!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Totally going to suck, because it is for the XBOX.... sorry but I have a chip on my shoulder with microsoft right now...
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast