Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive 4

Abe
    AO Member Abe may be famous one day Abe may be famous one day Abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude it CALLED DEAD OR ALIVE ULTIMATE

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    No it's not, Dead or alive 4 and dead or alive ultimate are two different games, you should know that. If you really didn't know, go to ign.com for further proof.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe
    dude it CALLED DEAD OR ALIVE ULTIMATE
    OLOL NOI T"S NIOT GAUY OLOL

Dead or Alive Ultimate's DOA 1 and 2 for Xbox with Online Capabilities.

If you had bothered to read any bit of the thread other than the title, you would have realised that this is an entirely new game for Xbox 360. Surprise! Video games can go from one to three, make a different game out of the chronological order, and then go back to that order!

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    DOA 4 graphically is awsome. Again I love the interactive enviroments so thumbs up for that. I bet the controls will be the same and I was never a fan of the controls Its like Tekken for 15yr olds...
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    Totally going to suck, because it is for the XBOX.... sorry but I have a chip on my shoulder with microsoft right now...
    If you know you won't be able to keep yourself in check, don't post.

Back to the subject.
    Does anyone else think that the new characters look pretty well, bad actually.
    They seem to have run away from an earlier VF game. And we all know VF isn't renowned for it's good character designs.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I gotta admit I'm not too enthused by Helena's little brother, the kid with a sword, seems just out of place in this setting. Lisa looks like a damn Luchadore, which I wasn't expecting, but I never liked her looks much from seeing the DOAX game either.

The girl with the Kimono looks interesting though, I'm kinda curious about how she's going to turn out. Still, I'll probably be resorting to my usual Ayane and Hitomi team for online ass kicking.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    If you know you won't be able to keep yourself in check, don't post.

Back to the subject.
    Does anyone else think that the new characters look pretty well, bad actually.
    They seem to have run away from an earlier VF game. And we all know VF isn't renowned for it's good character designs.

In Check? IN CHECK? that was in check, I said it was going to suck that is my opinion, that is what this forum is for facts and opinions and if you are lucky information. OK????
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Getting new characters may not always be a good thing because the more characters you get, that means you have to get rid of some or you'll have way too many and that may be confusing to get used to all the new characters. but that depends on how many sequels you make. but i hope they keep their original characters like kasumi and tina. cool characters though.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast