Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: » Dead Leaves «

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

» Dead Leaves «

I just bought this movie today, after watching previews and reading reviews, and I just came across it, and picked it up. FUN FUN FUN. It was supa insane. Pandy and Retro are crazy to the bone, and the animation's simply witty. In my opinion, I would say it goregeous.....^_^;; Anyone else checked out this little film here? If not... WOOO, I suggest if you love the action/crazy/random/suggestive anime, (hehehehe) look it up.....

OHHH I LOVE IT.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'll look into it! sounds like fun! (I'm always looking for a new prospect...)

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yah I've seen previews of this too.
    It's a Production IG anime... I remember seeing a little about it at this Production IG exhibition that was held in Sydney a couple of months ago.
    Anyway it looks super funny, and kind of like the type of animation they did for FLCL. That hyper crazy, fast paced wacky kind of animation.
    Looks funny, but I don'ty know if I'll spend $35 buying it through. DVD's in Australia are expensive.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah. i bought it just before christmas as i found out about it somehow..and saw it in a shop, and *yoink*
    it is freekin ace. i love it soo much
    funny..well thought up..and just a little on the crazy side
    now i gotta make like a tree and get the hell outta here! ^^

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hold on... make like a tree.... get the hell out...? I don't see the connection...

Anyways, I have seen reviews of this production, and they all seem to be pretty good. Do you think they'd have it at Sam Goody or someplace? I'm always looking for something good.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make like a tree... its from Back to the Future, Biff says the phrase wrong cause he's stupid and Micheal J. Fox stands up for himself and tells him hes an idiot or somethin like that. Everyone knows that jeez. Only kiddin Anyway yeah i haven't seen the movie but i'll keep it in mind.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    crazy shit man, its like I was tripping on acid man. j/k I loved it, I liked the wacky and quick style of animation, very fast paced and the colors just filled the screen

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks like fun lol. Im gonna definately keep an eye out for it. Good lookin out Mami

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast