Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: » Dead Leaves «

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    the "make like a tree..." i took from dead leaves..its said at some point during the film by retro..so i thought it would add spice to my post..but it just confused everybody...

ah well either was good! hehe
    i just thought the film was great, and the style is cool too..not what i expected, but really suits the format..

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    GAHH T-T where did you get this... i've been trying to find it... Tell's me's.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    GAHH T-T where did you get this... i've been trying to find it... Tell's me's.

My BestBuy is STOCKED with anime, that's where I found it ^_^ I usually don't buy anime from there.... but their selection is getting better and better. Check it out, you'll probably find it, if not, Suncoast might have it.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2