Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Death and/or Beyond?

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Death and/or Beyond?

Ok, hypithetically speaking, lets say every persons veiw on death, the after life, god(s), reincarnation, etc. was all true, they all exsited simply because we had faith in them. Well, what if you had a choice after you died. What if you could chose to go on to heaven, or be reborn into something else, or even roam the earth (or some other place) as a ghost, or even (for those sadistic people) walk into hell (or dragged in kicking and screaming, after all, it is your choice, sick bastards, lol).

Anyway, what if you had that choice, where would you go? Why would you go there? Considering I can't ask every other question for other beliefs, please enlighten us with other answers such as, what animal, plant or race would you chose if you were to be reborn? And other such questions.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death and/or Beyond?

to sleep for ever because, i already went though all this stuff once why would ido it again? ecspetcaly an animal, have you seen what they go through?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go to heaven as ghosts can never ever go back they cant feel anything and they are constantly hungry and thirsty and sad not hell because thats painfull not life again because i just cant take this again so i would say heaven i mean come on its supposed to be paradise
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...Such a hard question....I would prefer to lay in eternal peace..I mean living is nice and all but I think I would feel better(living or dead)knowing that I wouldn't have to worry about homework or prom...Stuff along those lines ya know

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be born into this world a second time as a Wolf. I would know life as I remembered it but in the form of a Wolf. Never dying just multiple rebirths for eternity.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Needless to explain where I want to ascend to, right? Haha. Good question, Stitch! I will confine myself to answering your main question instead of going onto explain why "death, the after life, god(s), reincarnation" are not hypothetical. Anyways...

Anyway, what if you had that choice, where would you go?
    The place, where my infallible, ultimate Master dwells! Simply enough. My master tells me that The Divine God is omnipresent, so where is that The Divine God doesn't exist? I feel that I am close to the truth, but I still feel that it is far, far away. Maybe it is my ignorant mind that is try to fool my spirit. Only upon self-realization that I will be able to avoid this trickery. Am I confusing?

Why would you go there?
    Haha. Why? To meet my greatest Master, who bought to existance, of course. To be in The Divine God's presence, and experience the utterly inexplicable feeling. In addition, to see my fellow soul friends and mate(s). Haha. So peaceful...! Oh, my master tells me that The Divine God is present in all things...so, is The Divine God not in my presence, at the moment? Then again, only by attaining Moksha/Nirvana can we all experience the absolute happiness--->Bliss.

Oh boy, I cannot wait to break through from all worldly bondages, and unite with my Teacher along with my family, friends, and the rest of my earth-dwelling buddies. Oh, as way to remember me at that place, where we all will unite, look for the badass cuddly monk with a badass spirit sword. Haha. Ask anyone at that place, and they will guide you to where I am because, who can forgot the memories that I left along?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could reencarnate.. I would reencarnate as a human and do the things I couldnt do In my past life... then when I die reeencarnate again as a bird... so I could fly... and then board my plain to heaven.. hehe...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Heaven sounds good but takeing over hell and truning it into a heaven sounds better.But to be honest my relgion wouldn't allow that.The right hand of god needs no help on that task.

Code Name Wind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast