Thread: Death by Degrees

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Death by Degrees

Haven't heard too much on this one....all i know is that it's a spin-off game starring Nina from the Tekken series. It's an action title this time around, i've only see na few screens but it reminds of the same road Mortal Kombat went with the Mythology series (if anyone even remembers those) and seems to be pretty interesting. Anyone have this game yet or at least played it? I might give it a rent to see for myself..

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/586/586894p1.html

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen some seven ratings from certain magazines, rental worthy it is.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I've seen some seven ratings from certain magazines, rental worthy it is.
    But nothing more than that... They've made some weird mistakes.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the biggest complaint heard all around was the controls. Putting control of attacks on the right joystick wasn't a very smart move. If you need proof, look at that jet li game. Even if it did receive a seven, at least(for those who bought it) you get a free tekken 5 demo included.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye i also agree the controls suck >_>
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Never played it... might though, sounds interesting .. hah, Nina was always my favorite Tekken character XP
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...