Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Death Penalty

OK...........I took the topic from a Sunday School Discussion the question is is the death penalty right or is it wrong? And should the death penalty be abolished or should it be kept?

The argument was made that in the court system is that some people on the death row actually didnt comit the crime it is just they were a suspect in the crime and a jury said they were guilty. So is the death penalty right because of those 10 percent of people who are wrongly accused and wrongly executed for a crime?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty

I personally don't see a problem with a life sentence in jail. Let 'em hang themselves if they have a problem with it. I don't really care, though.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Newbie Lady Arnesstis may be famous one day Lady Arnesstis may be famous one day Lady Arnesstis's Avatar
    Thanks

me? i personally don't care but if i had to say something about it, would say that the people that didn't do anything shouldn't get the death penalty and that they should be free and everthying to lead their own lives. well that's all i have to say see ya.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin
    I personally don't see a problem with a life sentence in jail.
    Well, I agree. Who are we to take someone's life away?
    Seduced by Flesh

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Well, I agree. Who are we to take someone's life away?
    Who were they to do it. and why should we pay to house them.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it not a good idea for death penalties. i think person should good to jail for life

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    i think it not a good idea for death penalties. i think person should good to jail for life
    Do you know it cost millions to house them, and also they can get appealed or escape. I say we hang em on the spot?

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a believer! I mean, if people are idoic enough to commit such a crime, yeah! Go ahead! Not to mention geting caught! If your gonna do something bad at least don't get caught. However, I do believe in getting a choice of death.

Okie, although I say its ok I don't mean that we should just go around killing people. Killing is wrong. Unless its a ultra-super-duper-OMG-ness-I can't belive you did that-you piece o' crap crime then don't kill them. I think we should just take off the Eighth Amendment. You know, cut off a leg(or two), brake a cupple of bones, mabie rip a cupple of finger nails out, etc.
    Heh, but maby its just me, comming from a country (Vietnam) were about half of its people have a missing limb (Well, at least most of the people I know).
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast