Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death Penalty

no no no.........................ok here is what I meant.................how do we really know that a person killed a person if there is no witness.....................and no prints....just a just a suspicion..................what does a suspicion prove?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Death Penalty

if the crime is murder then they deserve a life sentence so its right they should do their time a suspition proves that if they have no aliby and no witness then he is the prime suspect
    Last edited by conan lover; Jul 23, 2005 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks

I dont know it just doesnt seem like the right thing to do

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Have you considered that life in prison, caged like a rabid animal for the rest of your life with no hope, and the only possible release being old age or suicide, may be the crueller punishment then the death penality. At least with the death penality, there is closure with taking the ultimate act responsibility...

See, we need the death penalty, not to torture people like that, but because if they live to ripe old ages in prison then that just means more tax payer money going to keep them alive, when we could just kill 'em off early and save a few pennies.

Yes I'm being serious, no sarcasm whatsoever.

Thanks

well we are all screw do or dont yur still screwed right

I wonder what you have to say about my post on Cancer

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I dont think they absolutely need it. I think most people could live with the guilty getting multiple life sentences with virturally no chance of getting out of prison. I think thats alot worse fate than having it end as quickly as the death penalty.

Thanks

I know all things in this world are jacked up................I like the minority report way of doing it you find the people before they commit a crime and arrest them.............but ne ways...........

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Personally I dont think they absolutely need it. I think most people could live with the guilty getting multiple life sentences with virturally no chance of getting out of prison. I think thats alot worse fate than having it end as quickly as the death penalty.
    Yeah, but when their put to death it brings comfort in knowing that theres no way the punk will get out. Also brings closeure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast