Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death penalty

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death penalty

Hm....I'm not sure which side I'd be on in I had to choose, but I can't stand people who oppose the death penalty, claiming that taking the life of someone who killed someone is hypocritical, because it's doing the exact same thing.

I absolutely can't stand those sort of people, who don't see a difference between murder and punishment. And they are the same people who try and get more rights for the prisoners because 'being in prison is sooo barbaric a treatment, so lets give them a tv and other fun stuff' because the prisoners have rights too.

We have a prison over here, where they have a little golf course. A freakin golf course, and this isn't some little hop-the-fence prison. This is medium security and up, and they get to play golf and vote and pretty much do whatever the hell they want.

I think that if the murderer is pretty much caught red-handed, and there's no question as to whether or not they are the killer, the death sentence should be a viable option.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

ahm death penalty... oh i dont like death penalty.. because u could kill someone.. if one person commits sin he/she should be jailed for a lifetime but i dont think so that death penalty could reduced the number of criminals... criminals are not afraid to die..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    ahm death penalty... oh i dont like death penalty.. because u could kill someone.. if one person commits sin he/she should be jailed for a lifetime but i dont think so that death penalty could reduced the number of criminals... criminals are not afraid to die..
    Tell that to all the death-row inmates...I believe the crime should fit the punishment(or eye for an eye^.^)Prison has it better than jail though....In prison they get their own cell...In jail they have to share with everyone else.....I could go on and on about this but I'm afraid I'll begin to ramble So I'll keep it short...You kill somebody we kill you....Slowly and painfully to feel the pain that the family members are feeling...A bit harsh you say?I think mourning is more painful(Weeee electric chair! )

I'm ♥mazing!

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

aha a little bit harsh.. death penalty is not a good suggestion.. maybe there's another way to lessen the criminal..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

death row inmates should be used as soldiers for future wars
    that way they'd be made useful
    just give them a rifle and a shock collar or something to keep them under control and send them to die for their country
    I know it must sound cruel and inhumane
    but think about it: death row inmates are already expendable and they're already going to die so you might as well make them useful
    and how can it be considered inhumane treatment when the people in death row aren't even human after commiting the atrocities that sent them in there in the first place
    rapes, murders, pedophiles
    capital punishment would be more inhumane
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive they should suffer to a degree equal to what they have done wrong.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

pedophiles?

I dont think they send those to death row. lol

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    pedophiles?

I dont think they send those to death row. lol
    ah, yeah
    that's right
    woo...
    stupid brain
    ><

well... ALL prison inmates should be made useful and turned into cheap, expendable soldiers
    muahahahahahahahahaha....
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast