Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Death penalty

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death penalty

If you kill someone, you should be killed. There are sometimes extenuating circumstances like self defense, or insanity (although this one gets abused far to much), where it is understandable. Without any extenuating circumstances, than the person has proved themself capable of anything. They are beyond trust and cannot be allowed back into society and especially not in prison, which often makes criminals worse than they were when the went in. On a more greedy note, I don't want my tax dollars to support murderers in prison.
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Logasm
    If you kill someone, you should be killed. There are sometimes extenuating circumstances like self defense, or insanity (although this one gets abused far to much), where it is understandable. Without any extenuating circumstances, than the person has proved themself capable of anything. They are beyond trust and cannot be allowed back into society and especially not in prison, which often makes criminals worse than they were when the went in. On a more greedy note, I don't want my tax dollars to support murderers in prison.

I don't know, with insane people.... They need to atleast be steralized or something. We can't have them making more people like themselves...

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

I think no one has the right to take anothers life....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Tell that to the murderers!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4