Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Decendants of darkness

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks

Talking Decendants of darkness

hey, has n e 1 heard of the anime series called decendants of darkness or maybe u've read the manga, but i think itz really good, but n e way, i juss wanted 2 kno if u've heard it.

i'm still lookin 4 avatarz.........nvm

gravitation rox my sox B)

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its ok.The only reason I continued to watch it was to see Dr. Muraki's trench coat. It is soooooo pimp. Other than that its weird but cool.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehehe.... giggles insanely.

Decendants of Darkness (or Yami no Matsuei....) is one of my favourite anime, and IS my favourite manga. My current avatar is of Tsubaki Hime, the main character of the King of Swords arc.

I own the anime and all 11 volumes of the manga. (4 english, the other 6 in Japanese)
    Tsuzuki and Watari are my favourites, Volume 7 and 8 my favourite manga volumes, episode 12 my favourite episode.
    *Guess you can't tell what my fav part of the series is huh? ^_^
    I really like all the minor, guest characters.... like Tsubaki Hime and Ruka, I even named my Mp3 player Kazusa. The Shikigami are really cool too, especially when they're in human form. Suzaku and Touda are so cool. ^^

Anyway as for avatar, alas there are pretty much next to nothing out there.
    But.... do what I do, make them yourselves. I've got too many Yami avatars to count... I went through my old Yami scanlations and make a heap. If you want I can make an avatar for you. Just tell me what character you want on it... I've got them all, even 003 (Watari's owl)

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I really love the anime/manga Descendant of Darkness. One of my favorites.

Newbie heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's an anime? Where have I been? Well actually I've seen screenshots but I usually download anime and I didn't see it around so I'm guessing it's license?

I read the manga and I simply love it! Tsuzuki is my favourite character and he's so funny yet so strong at the same time. He's so adorable! The storyline is really cool, unique and interesting.

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is currently being shown on Comcast's On Demand under Cutting Edge>Anime Selects>Drama.Otherwise you can pick it up at any online retailer.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aye, I actually got my copy of the anime on Ebay... and unfortunately for, even through the seller claimed it was legit I got a DVD rip. (it's on 2 DVDs and the extras are missing)
    Alas it was the only way for it to be able to buy this anime, since in Australia where I live Yami isn't released yet.
    But..... I'd avoid the dub if you're not a real big dub fan. Since it's rather cringe worthy.
    They give Hisoka "way too much" attitude, and Watari's has the same voice actor as James from Pokemon.
    The anime is 13 episodes long (4 DVDs) covering volume 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 of the manga. It's a tad open ended, since the manga is still ongoing.

Anyway... I really like Tsuzuki too... but I believe he's not as strong as he really lets on.
    How far have you read in the manga? For you'll begin to see what I mean once you get past volume 5 and especially into volume 7 and 8. His back story is very interesting.... but also so very incomplete. There's so many unanswered questions. You'd think after 11 volumes of manga Yoko Matsushita would of answer some of them.... but damn the women is slow.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Apr 15, 2005 at 09:15 PM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this series! It's great! Sadly, I have only read the first volume. If you have azntv then you can watch it on Tuesdays, then they will repeat it on Saturday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast