Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: definition & opinion of mind

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: definition & opinion of mind

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Mind is the thinking part of one's soul. It is the part of the soul, which controls every single fiber and every single part of one's body. Since it is the thinking part of the soul, the mind is to be considered as an idea-generating machine (not literally), which allows one to reason through and comprehend a vast variety of concepts. Mind is an inseparable part of the soul, not the body. However, mind and body are connected, which allows the mind to control the body, just like a puppeteer controls a puppet. Here is an analogy to sum up my argument: brain is to the body, as mind is to the soul. That is fact of the matter, which I embrace.

In addition, I do believe that all humans minds are mere fragments of the supreme mind of The Divine God. All of the knowledge in one's mind is like a droplet of water in an ocean of knowledge, that which, The Divine God possess. The End.
    Brilliantly said, dear. I couldn't have said it any better. Great analogies. Yes, I do believe that mind is part of the soul, with which, it will remain connected eternally. Also, mind is the part, which controls the body, for it entirety.

Kedar Says: Soul is like a piggy bank (not literally), in which, all of the past memories are engraved, during the cycle of births and rebirths.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

yes. you have write a great statement, kedar.
    when i read books, i get this : brain analog to the hardware, and mind analog to the software.
    i'm agree with you. by mind, we can think something then make it come true.differ with animal, which only have instinct.they only can copy us(e.g. parrot)

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza
    when i read books, i get this : brain analog to the hardware, and mind analog to the software.
    i'm agree with you. by mind, we can think something then make it come true.differ with animal, which only have instinct.they only can copy us(e.g. parrot)
    Thank you for your kind comment. The analogy that you have mentioned, I have heard of it in my Philosophy class. I don't remember the name of that person, who used that analogy to base his argument. But, thanks for pointing that out.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza
    WOW!!! Thankies, baikuza. I am flattered, but my explaination was not that great. My master writes a lot of paper regarding mind. All of his papers are very well written, but hard to comprehend. After all, he is one of the master monk of the Temple. Yes, I have read that analogy that you have mentioned somewhere. I cannot recall though. As I said eariler...GOOD TOPIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Kedar Says: Soul is like a piggy bank (not literally), in which, all of the past memories are engraved, during the cycle of births and rebirths.
    Haha...my stupid analogies. Thanks Mayu for posting it. I forgot to mention that one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2