Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: delete membership

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: delete membership

look they been having problem in here and i'm just trying to help out in this site beside i dont care if my membership got revoke i and i not trying to say that what you said if you break the rule you pay for it

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenshi2885
    look they been having problem in here and i'm just trying to help out in this site beside i dont care if my membership got revoke i and i not trying to say that what you said if you break the rule you pay for it
    They do pay, there banned.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

You're not making any sense at all, the questions been answered, being banned means they can't post, same result as having the membership deleted without risk to the AO database. This threads turning into a downhill spamfest quick, so...

Closing.

If you still don't understand the point I made 3 times already, then PM me for further driving of the facts into your skull.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* it kills the site man, if you can't understand that then SORRY we deleted 3 yes just 3 accounts on the old database and it royally f'ed up the site. If they screw up they get banned, we dont have to worry with deleting them its not like they can do anything anyways. WHY in gods name your even worried with it is beyond me. Its not your worry so quit thinking about it, and its not "helping" as we didn't have a problem with it so I'm not even really sure where you got that from.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2