Thread: Delete options gone

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Delete options gone

A few weeks ago i could delete the post i had repleyed, but now it doesnt works annymore, i can't find it, the button is gone, Did you guys gave me that option exidentely and removed it or does this happen to all members.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to delete any topics you have to delete them before anyone replies to them. Like now if you wanted to delete this topic you would have to have a Mod do it. its just a way to keep people from taking back stuff they said. you can still EDIT but not delete

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    No you didn't understand, i meant the replyes not the topics, some months a go, i was modwhoring, raven omega said that i was modwhoring, so i deleted the reply.
    Now i can only edit them.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The delete should be above the post editing stuff if not then your SOL I guess

Thanks
    Nope its gone, well thanx anyway.