Thread: deleting works in the gallery

fev
    Newbie fev may be famous one day fev may be famous one day
    Thanks

deleting works in the gallery

Hello, i was wondeirng if there was any way artists would be able to delete old or otherwise undesired works from their galleries..

i was looking, but could find no option, and am somewhat hesitant to post new works if I don't have the ability to remove them should i decide to later..

thnaks for your time
    *take that, guy who ganked my screename on the last forum 3 days before i joined!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    We don't delete anything from the gallery unless its a rip I don't know about asking to have stuff deleted. PM Zui Quan to get the anser

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fev
    Hello, i was wondeirng if there was any way artists would be able to delete old or otherwise undesired works from their galleries..

i was looking, but could find no option, and am somewhat hesitant to post new works if I don't have the ability to remove them should i decide to later..

thnaks for your time
    Don't bother with the PM, I'll answer the question right here so others can get the information also.

Users don't have the ability to delete their own works. This is because it would give the ability to delete other people's work also.

If you submit a work to the Gallery but decide later you'd like to remove it, just send a PM to any of the moderation staff and we'd be happy to remove the work for you. I've done this for several members already and I don't mind doing it for others.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    We don't delete anything from the gallery unless its a rip I don't know about asking to have stuff deleted. PM Zui Quan to get the anser
    Well it was about time you guys didn't send the PMs to me... And since the question has being answered, time to close the thread....