Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Demon Diary

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Demon Diary

Has anyone read that manga. It seemed ok, and it was. of course i only read the first book and when I get more I'll read the second

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh! Very good book!!!! You'll enjoy ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got the first 2 voulmes (lack of money has kept me from getting more) and I really liked it. It's a shorter series (only 7 volumes I think), so the plot moves fast. Lots of comedy early on, but I get the feeling that the drama kicks in pretty quick....and the drawing is really beautiful.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've read'em all. You'll enjoy it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks
    OH THAT MANGA IS REALLY GOOD i READ THE WHOLE THING IT'S REALLY GOOD YOU WILL LIKE IT YOU SHOULD GET THE REST OF IT......

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For the love of all that is holy, stop writing in CAPS LOCK! Please, please, please learn how to type!

Anyways, yeah, I've read the first manga, really liked it. My friend has more than I do, but she's really picky about lending stuff, so I might not get to read any more soon.

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    For the love of all that is holy, stop writing in CAPS LOCK! Please, please, please learn how to type!

Anyways, yeah, I've read the first manga, really liked it. My friend has more than I do, but she's really picky about lending stuff, so I might not get to read any more soon.
    WHAT....I DO KNOW HOW TO TYPE AND NOT ONLY THAT I PUT ON CAPS LOCK ON PURPOSE AND IF I WANT TO I CAN WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME STOP USING CAPS LOCK YOU CANT MAKE ME DO SOMETHING I DONT WANNA DO AND BESIDES THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I KNOW HOW TO TYPE OK IF I DIDN'T THEN I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WRITE THESE THINGS.......

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No. It's not okay. It's common courtesy to not type in CAPS LOCK. It really pisses people off, it's hard to read, and it makes people (namely me) think that you are a complete moron.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast