Thread: Demon diarys

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Demon diarys

well has anyone read this manga it is wicked good. the only thing is detirming weather the character is a guy or a girl!

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Demon diarys

yeah it's one of the better manga I've read...
    also did you know that the story from volume 2 and onwards is written by somebody else and not the original artist???

volume 1 took my breath away, while the other volumes dissappointed me a little I guess, but It's a good manga that's for sure...

Newbie RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko may be famous one day RedButterflyKyoko's Avatar
    Thanks

Can u please put a dicription about the storyline of this manga? I've been meaning to get into a new series. So if the story sounds good then I'll try it out ^~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i really liked the mange, it was really cute and the relationship grew, and they actually got to know each other...

basically, it's about a teenage theif (who's nice!) who finds out he's a demon lord, but after the council realizes he's nice, they employ this ex-commmander guy (who's name i forgot but is really cool) who tries to teach him how to be a demon lord...

someone else could explain it better... considering it's been a couple years since i've read it... but consider this an appitizer...

and it's shonenai... when boys like other boys and they date and make-out kinda...

it's cute...

^_^ i would give it a thumbs up! but it does go down a little after the first issue...

but you don't need a tissue!!! hahhahahaa...

... ... ... ... ...

ha...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

oo sounds kinda good ill have to look at it
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*