Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: designing your own wallscroll?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: designing your own wallscroll?

The only places that I've seen custom wall scrolls made are those tiny stands you find in malls. Like everyone said they aren't popular and if you can find a place who can do it, you need a big picture. You can try photo development studios as well. Some of them might be able to do it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: designing your own wallscroll?

Yeah, like I said your best bet is to go to staples and have them enlarge the picture into a big board, but not a wallscroll

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2