Thread: Destined

Newbie Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha's Avatar
    Thanks

Destined

Some people have names that are meaningful and usually determine the kind of person they will become. Others are raised, trained, or have a trademark skill that they work on to become or make something of themselves, that 'natural talent'. Some people incorporate their zodiac symbol and information to help them determine who they are.
    I guess some people take their entire life to figure out who they are or were for that matter.

I guess I incorporate all of the above to figure out who I am sometimes, but the general idea of who I am came out of what I did since I could crawl, and that was to protect and guard those I love. All three of my names mean generally the same thing: Guardian/Protector. I may not have the specifics of what I do down. But I believe that is what my purpose in life is, and it's not an easy path to walk. Because for the Guardian the 'Hero" there is always that darker side of you that tears away at your very being. That though right there is a break away from the thread of "Alone" I had posted a couple of days ago.

What is it, do you think, you were born, destined, raised, or want to become?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is something you should include as a journal entry.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.