Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Destiny

Hello, Respected members of AO,

First, allow me to define the word "destiny," in plain English, then we can get along with the arguments. Destiny: Some kinda event/events that inevitably take place along the way in one's life. You can think of it as being fate. Having defined the word destiny, I want to ask two simple questions.

Question # 1:

Do you believe in destiny? If so, why? If not, why not?

Question # 2:

What do you believe to be your destiny in your present life? To be or become what?

Your thoughts & ideas?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Destiny

i just want to say first kedar that your threads are always meaningful and interesting. so keep up the good work. (big fan of ur threads)

Question 1

I don't beleive in destiny because my actions determine which path i go down, and luck does play a role but nothing can be for certain, and by saying that anything could happen, that also make life more interesting.

Question 2

i don't think i can answer ur second question since i have no idea whats goin to happen or where i want to be, i'm a bit of a drifter.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

destiny...1 stupid word...
    it made my fren.....so saddenin...
    her mum made a "future readin" thingy on my fren..tat she'll marry at d age of 18..she's now 17....she didn't believe at 1st but when her mum brought her to another person..d answer was same...she'll marry at 18...
    n now she's bysexual...
    im so sad...
    so who believe in destiny?
    it's juz superstition n stuff...our life is wat we make it..nt destiny...
    to every1 out ther...
    DUN NOT share d same fate as my fren+we control our fate...not destiny...

Newbie Chipanator may be famous one day Chipanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hope my destiny is to win the lottery!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Destiny is a really confusing thing.
    I'm not sure I believe in it, because as dude101 said, it's about actions or choices that you make in ur life, your the one that determines how you live your life.

But some events that happen, happen without reason or without your say in it at all

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice thread kedar all your threads really have to make me think deep thoughts keep making them! now lets see

1) I dont believe in destiny/fate as Neo (matrix) says because i dont like the idea that im not in control of my own life

2) i believe that my fate will be what i make for myself bringing together all that i have done in my past and present to create my destiny in the future
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Lovely Thread, Sagara-kun! Hehe. @.@ I am confused because I am dumb. But, I will still try for you.

Number 1: Not totally sure, but I believe one can change their destiny through lifes or lives, but not instantly. Hehe. Now, I copied your words. Hehe, but I agree.

Number 2: Hehe. Being your slave. Hehe. And, to become a good person, who will change the lives of others, in a positive way.

*^.^*

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Destiny: An event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future.

We all have one. What event will take place in your furture that you can't stop? Death. I know it seems kind of dark to think like that, but its true, our destiny is to die, its an event that inevitably will happen in the future. So, yes there is a such thing as destiny, just because its not as glamorous as saving the world, its still destiny to meet death.

How we get there, thats what we control, for the most part.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast