Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Destiny

Destiny....to belief or not does not matter to me...what i do today good or bad may have an impact...i'll just ride the tide and belief in myself...like Jesus said 'I am who I am'...

Newbie White Mist may be famous one day White Mist may be famous one day White Mist's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in it. All have different destinys, but the final one is the same. I think I am destined to become a good person and help out people with health problems. So I am going to become a doctor.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I believe in destiny. I believe our choices are what determine what will happen on the way, and what our fate might be. But chance opportunities are given to us as gifts every once in awhile (fate), and it is our choice whether we take them or not.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

you make your own destiny...just like what you are, is what you eat....

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Foreshadow:
    Yes, I believe in destiny. I believe our choices are what determine what will happen on the way, and what our fate might be. But chance opportunities are given to us as gifts every once in awhile (fate), and it is our choice whether we take them or not.
    Yes u can believe that but i need to ask a question whe were all blessed or created with the understanding that we have freedom of choice in other words destiny may be there if u follow a certain given path, but if u make changes instead of left u go right don't u think that that is self altering your destiny without knowing what it is.
    Because there is no person on earth that is born and knows he will become the police officer that prevents the distrubution of Blue angel a new deadly drug availible in the world which was as u say maybe his destiny.What do u think will happen if that person decides he wants to be a acupuncturist Doctor..
    How do u think that this will effect his first set out destiny.

Love to hear from u soon.....

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Q1) My fate is my own and is what I make of it.

Q2) Trained to be a mercenary and become the Angel of Death.

All paths are unique. Those who believe that they cannot change their destiny can only be condemn to eternal waiting

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Q1) My fate is my own and is what I make of it.

Q2) Trained to be a mercenary and become the Angel of Death.

All paths are unique. Those who believe that they cannot change their destiny can only be condemn to eternal waiting
    wow thats very deep man, and angel of death is taken by the Grim Reaper so I guess you cant be him
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, awesome replies everyone...I loved them all. Great responses...SK!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i just want to say first kedar that your threads are always meaningful and interesting. so keep up the good work. (big fan of ur threads)
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    Nice thread kedar all your threads really have to make me think deep thoughts keep making them! now lets see
    Thank you guys very much!!! I am pleased to hear those wonderful compliments. Super glad to see that some people enjoy my threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    you make your own destiny...just like what you are, is what you eat....
    Ah yes, you decide what you will become, but what one did in the past determines what that one will become, as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast