Thread: Devil May Cry Comic

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Devil May Cry Comic

Ok, I know its not really anime, but I heard there was a comic coming out, and this seems to be the place to talk about it, does anyone know if this is true? And is it any good?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Devil May Cry Comic

A simple Google search turned this up.
    Buzzscope DMC comic review. Click.

The final and exciting issue to the Dreamwave’s comic based on the hit video games will be on the shelves very soon! Dante must himself become a devil…in order to defeat one! What will happen when he unleashes his demon side—the same supernatural evil he has struggled to contain? Will he defeat the Demon Lord Mundus…or will it consume our hero and damn him to a similar fate?

For those wanting even more, Dreamwave has reprinted the sold-out issue #1 (available now) and will be doing the same for issue # 2 (available January 2005). On top of that, look for the complete mini-series plus a bunch of extras in the Trade Paperback, coming in early 2005.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

^-^

I still have the Devil May Cry Comics. Good thing I didn't sell 'em heh.

Um, compared to the recent released manga, the Devil May Cry Comic book series is better, but just to let you know, it's just like playing the original DMC game. The story remains the same, and nothing changed. All you get to do is read through it.

Personally, I liked it! True DMC fan. Sadly, they never finished the series (it was suppose to end with Issue 4,) but Dreamwave (I'm guessing), dropped the project. So yeah, there's only 3 issues, and it leaves the comic book series unfinished. >_>

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats so unfortunate that they would cancel it with out finishing. But then again it leaves it open for more.

Also, I heard there was a movie coming out, anyone think this will be good? Any idea when?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, you are lucky to get it. I only saw like 2 DMC comics on ebay n they are issue 1 n 2. So I hope tht u r taking good care of them.

Besides wutever happened to Trish from DMC?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra