Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Devil's Mirror

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMG, YOU MIND READER!!! That's exactily what I had in mind! But there is a REALLY good reason why he turned on his father. HINT: it has something to do with the warrior Demetrius killed and the Deafrous sword. Try to guess, and I'll tell you if its right.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reminds me of Witch Hunter Robin, without the witch hunter Robin. Oh nevermind! Its Great. I like it.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is kinda of tsubasa (i guess), hey dude great job.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry I forgot that this was still here for now on I will be your personal reviewer

I got a question how whould she see the devil mirror in her ear unless she had a mirror or felt it go down here cheek
    more later
    also how does she walk into the fire and only get burned on her arms
    Last edited by serge2005; May 17, 2005 at 03:03 PM.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Thanks
    I know I messed up on the burning part, but what in the world are YOU talking about with the ear thing???

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i meant face sorry
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

Thanks
    As she cries, she turns to see something round in her hand, when she opens it, she sees the Devil's Mirror. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks
    thanks for the detail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2