Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: did any one fight the dragon from fable

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool did any one fight the dragon from fable

has any found out how to fight the dragon in fable?

and yes thers a dragon

Do to others as you see fit

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's new to me a dragon???
    Where exactly did you find it?

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i did a little bit research on that and i couldn't find anything regarding the dragon you talk about. I never had the honour to meet the dragon himself although i completed the game almost 100%. Where did you got this information?

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was removed at the last minute from the game because it wasn't ready.The door without a face by the guild boasting area would have lead to it.
    Some really "uber elite" hackers got into the coding of the game and found reminants of the dragon files but as far as I know it can't be reconstructed from whats left there.
    Maybe the new game for the PC will have it included.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know about the dragon, but haven't faced it. Why? I don't own the game...or an X-Box...or a T.V. or a..................

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, I heard rumors of a dragon, but found out it wasnt finished in the game like lordgdawg said. It would have been a great addition to the game though.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool theres a way

there is a way i found out about the dragon when i was playing this is what i did you now that vender next to the guild ........to him to orcherd farm every day and when the guild master tells you that you have to fight jack of blades you tell him no you'll do it later make sure it's night time when you take the vender to orcherd farm ok back to the point after taking him there he gives you a map now if you havn't taken the pan yet good wait untill you finish the game and befor you get the pan make sure you have that dragon sword with you after getting the pan the face on the door apears talk to it and it'll give you a couple of things to do after that the door opens and you go in when you get to the cave theres ganna be a dead army fight your way through it make sure you have you every thing filled up when you fight him and have a bow with you because most the time you ganna have to shoot at him now if you evil then it'll ask for you to spair it and you can say yes or no if you say yes then you get a dragon's egg which is alot of money when you sell it if you kill it then you become good and every one likes youif your good and you beat him you get a legenddairy sword thats better than any other sword in the game......got that people

Do to others as you see fit

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    WHAT! There is a dragon. Surely this is blasphemy. I did everything in that game months back and then sold it back after I thought I was done to pay some on Knight of the Old Republic II. Someone please tell me this guy is lying, cause it'd be not cool if he wasn't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast