Thread: Did you cry like a baby while watching Grave of Fireflies?

Newbie EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you cry like a baby while watching Grave of Fireflies?

I don't ever remember crying like this... ever. I was literally choking on my tears. I had to leave the livingroom, go to my room, and cry my little heart out, from how sad it was. Man, if only Setsuko lived. I didn't care too much about their parents' death, but them two, aww maan, it just wasn't fair. "Aunty" was a *beep* too, by the way. Man, with all that hardship around them, they couldn't have at least stuck together, to help each other out anyway they can, at least until the war was over. Anyway, the movie got my attention right as I started watching it. I suppose they made the opening quite interesting, with showing Seita lying on the ground, merely dead.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since the first poster is giving away vital plot info, moving to spoiler section.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Grave of the fireflys

That movie was not sad at all I didn't cry once like my mom
    said I would.
    But she on the other hand cried like a baby!!!!!