Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Died, jumped out of the grave.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Why thank you, I knew you'd understand!

Hmm, they take alot of space in a postal package too.

You talked about making the first shot free...
    Maybe a packaged shrapnel grenade would do the trick.
    cmon hassun, bad bad ideas.... there's where i come in

send them a DVD then after they watch it, they can break the dvd to cut themselves...

how's that for being thrift

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Ever tried breaking a DVD?
    Those things freakin' bend in impossible ways I tell you!
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 18, 2005 at 12:56 PM.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    well actually if you get two books and put the dvd vertically in between them and push them together then the dvd should break....if it doesn't work....take a hammer to it lol

and Hassun, what is it with you and eyebleeding.....wow it's grossing me out
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    welcome back dude....i'm new too lol....kinda.....i hope to see you around.....srry about hassun and pyroro-pyroro they act like that ::slaps them on the head:: lol j/k
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    and Hassun, what is it with you and eyebleeding.....wow it's grossing me out
    There is no me without eyebleeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    welcome back dude....i'm new too lol....kinda.....i hope to see you around.....srry about hassun and pyroro-pyroro they act like that ::slaps them on the head:: lol j/k
    Ouch, C'mon Pyoro lets skin this s***sack!

EDIT: Pain moved to next post.
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 18, 2005 at 01:35 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no me without eyebleeds.

Ouch, C'mon Pyoro lets skin this s***sack!

*pictures of Hassun and Pyoro doing multiple double teams on E-Yuki*
    Hassun ends it with Ryuji Yamazaki's Guillotine and Pyoro finishes of with some pansy moves like slapping his butt for humiliation.*
    whatever man... chair shots are fine for me

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    whatever man... chair shots are fine for me
    Ok, ok.

Pictures of Hassun and Pyoro doing multiple double teams on E-Yuki*
    Pyoro lifts E-Yuki and gives him a back breaker, Hassun knee drops E-Yuki's groin from the top turnbuckle while E-yuki is still on the knee of Pyoro*

Hassun ends it with Ryuji Yamazaki's Drill and Pyoro finishes off E-Yuki (now renamed to E-Yucky) by putting is head through a half folded chair and then elbow-dropping the chair.

*CrUncH!*
    DECISIVE VICTORY!
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 18, 2005 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    Ok, ok.

Pictures of Hassun and Pyoro doing multiple double teams on E-Yuki*
    Pyoro lifts E-Yuki and gives him a back breaker, Hassun knee drops E-Yuki's groin from the top turnbuckle while E-yuki is still on the knee of Pyoro*

Hassun ends it with Ryuji Yamazaki's Drill and Pyoro finishes off E-Yuki (now renamed to E-Yucky) by putting is head through a half folded chair and then elbow-dropping the chair.

*CrUncH!*
    DECISIVE VICTORY!
    hassun, you gonna brand e-yuki with spray paint?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast