Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Season 4

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Digimon: Season 4

Oh god! I wan't to see season four sooo bad! Japan has it, so why can't we?

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Um I dont know where youve been the last year,but season 4 has already started and it ended in December last year.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    YUp.... u missed it big time....
    But it's not really like u missd anything... the first season was the best....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    OHHH, I messed up big time!!! I ment season 5 not 4! God, I'm really retarded!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    this series lost me after season 2. it just got repeatitive (What I call DBZ Syndrome), and boring

Thanks
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but aceman67, I love your avatar with foamy the squirrel. "Someone should stab you in the eye with a really hot french fry" is hilarious!!!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    aceman I love your avatar, Nuerotically yours is wonderful! Oh... and if Kari is not in the 4th season i will not watch it.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Digimon is getting stale, just like Pokemon did.. But I did love digimon.. once...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast