Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Dimebag" Darrel's passing

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never was a fan of Pantera nor was I a fan of DamagePlan.

However it is a loss for the music industry in a few different ways, and it is a tragedy.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    RIP DimeBag You'll be missed by all the member's of Pure Arsenic. Especailly me

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont really like heavy metal but I can honestly say loved damagplane and dimebagthey were the best music I ever heard so may he rest and peace
    and they live on in our hearts

all me ^_^

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've lived in fort worth for over half my life and ive grown up with Pantera and I was dissapointed when they broke up... Till i found out that vinnie and Dimebag made damage plan.. which is considered a local band from where im at. I must say Dimebag inspired me in many differant ways and i will never forget him and niether will countless fans, and i wish they didnt kill the shooter because he deserves to rot in prison being made a sex toy for all the Dimebag fans he would have the pleasure of calling cell mates. Dimebag.. may you rest and peace and may your name be known for many years to come through the music you left us behind. *moment of silence*
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i read a real nice thing from Robert Flynn, the vocalist/guitarist for Machine Head, about Dimebag. it's well worth the reading if u ever get a chance, even though it is a little long for an article i think.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/new...ewsitemID=6961

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2