Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Discuss the unlisenced anime/manga you've seen!"

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Discuss the unlisenced anime/manga you've seen!"

ooh, Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru eh. I dunno a lot of people that know about this series, although it kinda cross the line for me but the story itself was great and i've already forgotten all the characters name.

The thing about Air is Key made the story too complicated, i dunno about how the game went though. Key is well known for adding that mysteriously magical aspect for its story. If Air storyline was a bit more easier to follow then it would of been a great tragic story. You gotta think about it in order to understand.

ok Aria The Animation, 2nd season - Aria The Natural - airs April 2nd. I cannot express how much i like this series. Theres no action or anything like that at all, when it says slice of life, it ain't kidding. Description,
    On the planet Aqua lies the watery city of Neo Venezia, a tourist hub in which people travel around in gondolas. Professional gondoliers known as Undines are well-revered as they act as tour guides for the people. Akari Mizunashi is a gondolier in training and also an employee of Aria Company. She gets to meet all sorts of people as she takes them on the gondola rides, from friendly mentors to special individuals, all this admidst the beautiful scenic backdrop of the entire city.
    (ann)

Aria isn't for everyone but if you want some slow relaxing pace anime with some comedy add in to it, then Aria is it. Love the atmosphere it puts out with a great setting, it is something you will want to watch after a stressful day. I recommend Honey&Clover if you like Aria.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm. I'll give it a try! Also, I thought I'd watch the first few episodes of Ojamajo Doremi Naisho, since Doremi Fansubs usually fansub decent to spectacular anime. I still don't know how I feel about the anime it'self, but Doremi wasn't kidding, you will be laughed at hardcore if you're caught watching this show. I've only watched the first episode, and I'm downloading the second, but it has something to do with a bunch of completely useless witch girls and their life at school. I'm also downloading PetoPeto San, which Doremi Fansubs fansubs too. I think it's yuri, don't remember the description though. I know it has a butcher woman in it. I'm looking forward to her.

I'm going to type up what I think of Pale Cocoon AGAIN. I had typed it up, but Azureus said, hey, let's upload 900kbs for a few minutes, then stop uploading completely, then go to 3mbs for a minute then go to 100kbs like normal and see what his computer says to that. Well, my comp didn't like it too much, and said "hey, let's delete this window, here, and that will fix everything."

Also, Yakitate!! Japan...Is that the anime with the bread and all that, or am I just crazy?

OKay, Pale Cocoon. In spite of what everyone is saying about Pale Cocoon and it's awesomeness, I didn't like it. The animation falls nothing short of incredible, and the basis seems very creative and original, sure. But, nothing happens. Literally, nothing.

Okay, before I begin, Pale Cocoon is a 22 minute long OVA fansubbed by Doremi Fansubs. It can be found for download with a bittorrent client http://a.scarywater.net/doremi/, near the bottom of the page. AnimeSuki didn't have this one, for some reason.

Ura restores archived records of a long ago evacuated earth, and Riko analyzes them. Ura is avid with his work and delves into the pictures of old earth, to try to escape reality. He wants to uncover everything he can about earth, He wants the TRUTH (). And it's suggested that he wants to, someday, return there.

Riko doesn't get much excitement out of her work anymore, though. Each record restored just reveals a bit more of humanities stupidity. Riko wants to quit the job she has now, and return to reality, and accept it.

To breifly give you the plotline of the story, Ura uncovers a music video and a video interview that inspire him to go to the surface, to see the earth. Something happens then. You don't really know what, becomes you mostly just hear and see the music video, but we do know the Ura is going to the surface. And then after that ends, we see Ura standing on....some.....thing which is suspended by a cable above the ground, and a monstrous crashed space ship in the backround. Then something els happens, I don't know what, and the cable holding Ura's ground and Ura up snaps. Then finally, as Ura is falling to the ground, we see earth, brilliant in it's blues and whites and greens, completely contradictory with the video interview with Yamaguchi, who describe the earth as dull and rust colored.

And that's it. That's the OVA. I have to tell you, the things I most enjoyed, were the music (especially that of the music video), and Riko. Riko was super cute. Especially in that outfit.

Now that that's done, a new series! Petopeto-san!

Okay, Petopeto san....okay...Petopeto-san is just...okay...deep breathe. AWESOME! I love this show. Alien racism!? Sticky Petopetos!! It's awesome! Okay, I'm tired from typing the thing for Pale Cocoon, so I'll just quote the Anime News Network:
    In a Japan not quite like our own, the "youkai" (supernatural creatures) have started living together with humans. Now, in an ordinary school, all sorts of "monsters" attend regular classes. A human boy, Oohashi Shingo, finds himself attracted to one of these creatures, a "petopeto" called Fujimura Hatoko. Petoko, as she is called, is a minor monster, with only the power to stick to something she adores. Like Shingo....
    It's great! I love that teacher! The teacher is probably my favorite character. Hmm, what is her name, anyway?
    Last edited by Sinistra; Mar 11, 2006 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Yet another double post

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been watching Shakugan no shana its pretty good.
    About a boy whos life is change by a girl with red hair flaming eyes and a black coat ^_^, a definite must see.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Ergo Proxy. I've only seen a few episodes of this but from what I can tell, it feels like Witch Hunter Robin/Texhnolyze/Matrix mixed. My jaw dropped while watching it.

In a world where humans and androids, known as autoraves, live in relative peace, there exists a domed city named "Romudo". Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Lir Mayer, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autorave partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases. She is soon attacked by a creature drawn to her which is neither human nor android, and learns about the mysterious phenomena called "Awakening", an event which draws her further into the case...and to the world beyond the limits of Romudo.

Anime News Network
    Forgot to mention that the ending theme is by Radiohead. Amazing.
    Last edited by Sazuka; Mar 11, 2006 at 03:17 PM.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Sazuka, please only post UNlicensed anime. Ergo Proxy is licensed by Geneon Entertainment (USA) Inc. Thanks very much. I mean, we don't want people to think we're pirates...Heh heh. Yeah, no, because we arn't, right? Right! Yeah. Heh heh...
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 11, 2006 at 04:44 PM.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Sazuka, please only post UNlicensed anime. Ergo Proxy is licensed by Geneon Entertainment (USA) Inc. Thanks very much. I mean, we don't want people to think we're pirates...Heh heh. Yeah, no, because we arn't, right? Right! Yeah. Heh heh...
    Oh.. crap.. totally wasn't paying attention.

Newbie stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu's Avatar
    Thanks

Pita Ten and Bleach. It was good

Pita Ten is about a boy called Kotaro who when young lost his mum. Then suddenly he has an angel living next door to him claiming she is going to protect him from evil. And her flatmate is demon that Kotaro falls in love with...

Bleach is a familiar one to all.
    Ichigo a normal boy becomes a soul reaper when Rukia lent him her powers to save his family.
    Last edited by stargirl_washu; Mar 13, 2006 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks

PLease give and explaination as to why you like the series and a plot description at the very least if you're going to post at all.

Edit: I didn't get to watch anything new today. It's going to be another sixteen hours until I get to watch Mahoraba. The only thing I could find on AnimeSuki was a file containing episodes 1-26. It's f%$#ing 4 GB. I tell you, this better be good. I also dowloanded Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. I haven't watched that yet, either, but I did....

...DOwnload the second episode of Petopeto-san! Oh, so sweet. Petoko is so cute. I swear, you better download them. (Seriously, there's virtually no one uploading. It's irritating)
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 12, 2006 at 04:17 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast