Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disgaea sequel

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disgaea sequel

Ugh, couldn't find much. But Rave seemed to hit the jackpot....it does seem darn good just like i've heard.

Newbie Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it can really be shown from what has been released so far, but I'm really hoping N1 is going back to a grid system for battles. Don't get me wrong, I love the gridless, but I just think it would be better to stay true to the original Disgaea. It would make combo attacks easier, and mainly I'm hoping for the geo crystels to come back, and I can't see that being done without the grid.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Ugh, couldn't find much. But Rave seemed to hit the jackpot....it does seem darn good just like i've heard.
    No gore? They really need to make an Adults Only version of this game...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure there's some gory fan art out there H, but I haven't really been myself since my pc tapped out. Hard to search for anything with my brother breathing down my neck

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guts_Dragonslayer
    I don't think it can really be shown from what has been released so far, but I'm really hoping N1 is going back to a grid system for battles. Don't get me wrong, I love the gridless, but I just think it would be better to stay true to the original Disgaea. It would make combo attacks easier, and mainly I'm hoping for the geo crystels to come back, and I can't see that being done without the grid.
    If you would have bothered to read the news article you would have seen that YES they are going back to the grid system, character combos in the style of Disgaea 1 are back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ~diva..
    thank you, Raven Omega ~ these scans are quite useful; i'm a fan of the original, & it's good to know that a successor is in development...now it's just a waiting game before i can play it......curious, the demon with the blonde hair ~ i'm liking her style; what role will she play, i wonder..
    From what I've gathered she'll be to Adel what Etna was to Laharl most likely, a partner in crime or some type of ally.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Yay, something to spend money on and get me to play PS2 again! Loved original Disgaea, so #2 should be even better! although I'll miss Laharl's wisecracks, unless he makes a surprise appearance. And is it just me or is Etna showing more skin thatn the first game, lol

Newbie Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    If you would have bothered to read the news article you would have seen that YES they are going back to the grid system, character combos in the style of Disgaea 1 are back as well.
    Reading is for squares man, you know that.

Seriously, I read some stuff, and really didn't see anything. I'm just gonna go ahead and blame school on this one, it had to have had a hand in it.

Anything said about the Geo System?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guts_Dragonslayer
    Reading is for squares man, you know that.

Seriously, I read some stuff, and really didn't see anything. I'm just gonna go ahead and blame school on this one, it had to have had a hand in it.

Anything said about the Geo System?
    Schools your excuse for everything, we both got great downingtown high school ejumactiones! You should be on par with me!

As for the Geo System, I haven't heard anything about it, but with how true to the original game they're being, it wouldn't surprise me to see it back. In fact, I would be surprised if it wasn't in the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast