Thread: Disgea, Lapucelle, phantom brave, and makai kingdom.

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Disgea, Lapucelle, phantom brave, and makai kingdom.

Allright those games are for hard core gamers but if you are not one of those people dont get those games but if you are do you like these games give some reasons why you like'em and name which of those games you own and put a character that mostly compares well with your aditude to your liking and a brif description why.

Well i own disgea LaPucelle and makai kingdom
    and my character is laharl because he is da bomb and he is a bad a** (dont want to swear) demon !!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disgea, Lapucelle, phantom brave, and makai kingdom.

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Gaming threads belong in the Sensory Pleasure Forum... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

HardCore? Nahh, theyre challenging. As the story progresses the difficulty increases accordingly, xcept on a few Chapters, where the enemy lvls just jump around 20-30lvls (like in Disgaea and Makai Kingdom). And the customization on character classes help greatly.
    I own all xcept LaPucelle. I enjoyed them all pretty much with my favorite being Phantom Brave since its the only one that actually requires tactics (on the game all your chars can only be on the map for a certain number of turns before they dissapear and you have to summon other characters. On one map I used nearly 40 different chars). It also has a very cool story.
    My char would be Walnut (from Phantom Brave) since he will do whatever it takes to help his family.
    Evil is actually in my job description

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously Disgaea is a really time taking game with all the leveling up to do. But the character I compare to a lot is Laharl because of the attitude he feeds everyone >=p

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥