Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Disney harming?

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Disney harming?

Do u think if Disney is damagin to children?

some people think that anime is harming cos it shows violence and all that but what about Disney? are they harming to kids or helpin them creating wild imagination?

would like to hear ur responses as writing a essay for this
    Last edited by fantasygirl_lai; Nov 08, 2005 at 10:28 AM.
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Disney harming?

I dont think neither are harmfull. The local news or programs on regular tv are just as bad or worse.

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fantasygirl_lai
    Do u think if Disney is harming to children?

some people think that anime is harming cos it shows violence and all that but what about Disney? are they harming to kids or helpin them creating wild imagination?

would like to hear ur responses as writing a essay for this
    it can be if u watch disney movies closely, they also have killing and violence, even shock Beauty and the Beast has killing, violence

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

And what is wrong with a wild imagination? That's what kids need. And I agree that there are worse things kids can watch. Wouldn't you rather them watching Finding Nemo instead of playing GTA?
    関西は最高やねん

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think Disney is harmful to children at all. Its just another form of animation. I think it just became trendy for awhile to bash on Disney. Some of their movies are great though, aka Aladdin.

Though Disney does seem to put subliminal messages into their movies. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about, if not, watch the Lion King and look for the word "sex" in the dust when adult Simba lays down, or The Little Mermaid when the priest gets a boner. But I hear that stuff was caused by animators being retarded. Its still pretty funny though.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I don't think Disney is harmful to children at all. Its just another form of animation. I think it just became trendy for awhile to bash on Disney. Some of their movies are great though, aka Aladdin.

Though Disney does seem to put subliminal messages into their movies. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about, if not, watch the Lion King and look for the word "sex" in the dust when adult Simba lays down, or The Little Mermaid when the priest gets a boner. But I hear that stuff was caused by animators being retarded. Its still pretty funny though.
    Yeah, but the kids wont get those subliminal messages though, good thing.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    You heard about that too i see, i used to have a link that listed al lof the subliminal messages in Disney films..but i misplaced it.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Dsney movies are ok for the kids i suppose they need imagination or they will grow up to be pretty boring ppl

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast