Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Disney harming?

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Disney harming?

oops my fault..didn't notice the word kids!
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for all those that replied... keep it up.....

there's actually quite a lot on disney i didn't realised like that link posted by chiefblackhammer!!

abt the lion king and the S-E-X clouds... how the hell did the lil kid noticed that!? i used to watched it all the time and never noticed!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fantasygirl_lai
    thanks for all those that replied... keep it up.....

there's actually quite a lot on disney i didn't realised like that link posted by chiefblackhammer!!

abt the lion king and the S-E-X clouds... how the hell did the lil kid noticed that!? i used to watched it all the time and never noticed!
    He probably didnt, his mother probably just noticed it, and was trying to make a fast buck.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaa and the penis on the castle in the little mermiad..... how people can actually see and thought of that......... although the erection on the priest is bit obivous...... or his 'knee' they say it is

does anyone actually think that disney is damagin to children apart from the perverted scenes........ like storylines or characters?

i personally don't think they are but would like to hear more views about it from both sides
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Is Disney harming?

Quote Originally Posted by Sei-chan
    And what is wrong with a wild imagination? That's what kids need. And I agree that there are worse things kids can watch. Wouldn't you rather them watching Finding Nemo instead of playing GTA?
    yeah, definitely agree with that...'cause if kids didn't have imagination they would be dull and boring intead of funny and full of energy....

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Stop blaming "wild imagination" and "violence" what kids watch!

Instead, blame it on the parents who don't lift a finger to comfort or explain to their children exactly what they're watching!!!

if they don't like what's on TV, then they can change it, TV/video games/movies/media can be controlled !!!

Stop acting like it can't!!!

Newbie Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, i'm not sure i would say disney is harming 'cause during my early childhood years i grew up with this....and i turned out ok..

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Disney, huh? Is it bad for kids? I have no idea. I was raised on Disney... and look at me! I punch children for fun!

I don't like Disney all that much.
    I had no other chance than to watch Disney. And look at me - a virgin otaku!
    It's the proof that Disney is very harmful to children.

P.S.: I really hated the scenes where Arielle sang. So gay!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast