Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Disney harming?

Newbie Iris may be famous one day Iris may be famous one day Iris's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Disney harming?

Disney is absolutely, completely, utterly,totally (etc.) not at all harmful to kids. If anyone thinks so, then what would they say about cartoons like (the Simpsons), (Futurama) & (South Park) that has sex contents & rude gesticulations?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iris
    Disney is absolutely, completely, utterly,totally (etc.) not at all harmful to kids. If anyone thinks so, then what would they say about cartoons like (the Simpsons), (Futurama) & (South Park) that has sex contents & rude gesticulations?
    How about, I would never let my kids watch them. Just because something is a "cartoon" does not mean it's made for kids.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iris
    Those cartoons wern't made for little kids..But their funny as hell ...The point is unless a 4 year old has the advanced brain of a 12year old then I'm pretty sure their little minds won't notice the "sublimal messages"...

I'm ♥mazing!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    How about, I would never let my kids watch them. Just because something is a "cartoon" does not mean it's made for kids.
    I wouldnt either, until they were ablout 14 or 15. No 8 year old should watch south park.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

South Park is clearly marketed for people who are 18 or older. The Simpsons and Family Guy shouldn't be viewed by very young children either (though I did start watching The Simpsons when I was eight).

Just cuz something is a cartoon does not make it for children. If we used that logic we'd have kids watching hentai just cuz it was animated.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Disney is no harming, disney is one of the coolest things that happened in history, maybe without disney there would not be cartoons anymore, but I think anime would still exist, cuz anime is from the eastern side of the world ^_^

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Disney is no harming, disney is one of the coolest things that happened in history, maybe without disney there would not be cartoons anymore, but I think anime would still exist, cuz anime is from the eastern side of the world ^_^
    Is this trolling? Because anime was inspired by the Western cartoons.

And I believe that "adult" cartoons like South Park are actually good for the kids, because they make them better prepared for the harsh reality. Plus don't underestimate them youngsters, they can tell the difference between fiction and reality, it's only advantageous for them to ignore it.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    Is this trolling? Because anime was inspired by the Western cartoons.

And I believe that "adult" cartoons like South Park are actually good for the kids, because they make them better prepared for the harsh reality. Plus don't underestimate them youngsters, they can tell the difference between fiction and reality, it's only advantageous for them to ignore it.

really?? i didnt knew that...i take back what i said..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast