Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disney Movie

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney Movie

how can I forget about Mulan. The hunchback of Notre Dame, too.l

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

I love Peter Pan [HOORAY TINKERBELLE!], all the Lion Kings, Aliec in Wonderland, and Mulan. Its sad that they shut down all teh hand-drawn Disney studios and are now doing everything computerized... ::sigh:: Good ol' Disney hand-drawn movies, R.I.P.
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Alice in wonderland is about a girl on opium lol

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

Opium is secretly poppyseeds and sesame seeds. >< But Alice in Wonderland is still cool, even if she is on drugs. >>
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoapyFace
    Its sad that they shut down all teh hand-drawn Disney studios and are now doing everything computerized... ::sigh:: Good ol' Disney hand-drawn movies, R.I.P.
    I think that's why I hate all the new Disney stuff - Whatever happened to a bloody pencil and paper?! The hand drawn films are better quality, I think. Look at Snow White. They didn't have all that fancy computer equipment, and it's still one of the finest animated Disney films ever.

In the words of Doc, "What are ya, and who are ya doin'??"

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I love almost every one of them! However, my reigning favorite is probably Sleeping Beauty. Others I love are Hunchback of Notre Dame, Emperor's New Groove (I'm pretty sure Disney did that one), Pirates of the Caribbean, Angels in the Outfield, Mulan, etc...*laughs* I can't think of all of them .^_^. Those are just some anyway.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Lion King I & II, The Little Mermaid, Jungle Book, Pocahantas, Bambi, Dumbo, Beauty & The Beast, The Nightmare Before Christmas, ALL OF THEM REALLY.. I grew up on them, and I love the imagination and beauty of the films. Timeless really.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

-Toy Story-

I remember seeing it in at the movies when it came out

All the toys coming to life, its just something
    i think any kid could relate to cuz i would assume
    almost every kid wished it could happen before
    I know i did

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast