Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Disney Movie

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney Movie

My fav disney movies are Mulan & Pirates of the Caribbean

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    I agree dancy_saz I also like nbc but the director is really a twisted weird, almost all disney
    movies suck I hate them, but I do like only two, NBC and Jhonny tsunami.
    *laughs* I didn't even think about the movies aired on Disney Channel. I loved Johnny Tsunami too. There was also another movie I would watch over and over again if I got the chance...I can't remember the name.

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I do. It was Brink! I love that movie .^_^.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.....my favourites would be Herbie:Fully Loaded(lindsay lohan's in it) and Princess Diaries 1 and 2.Mulan was pretty good too. But my friend loves Pirates of the Carribean.

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav disney movie is alice and wonderland. GREAT MOVIE! effin luv it. and hercules lol. i just like greek mythology so thats why i like herc. and my fav disney character is goofy, chesire cat, siamese cats, and cinderella lol. im such a dork ^_^
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

and i friggin luv madagascar!! I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT! YA LIKE TO MOVE IT! lol and i like monster inc.
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5