Thread: Disney Songs! Yay!

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Disney Songs! Yay!

So a while back I bought this CD of Disney songs. I was listening to it today and found myself singing to nearly all the songs on it and I felt like a little kid again. I was just wondering if any of you had a favorite song from a Disney movie. I always liked the song from Tarzan called "Strangers Like Me" and The Little Mermaid's "Kiss The Girl." I always have to sing to "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" too. So anyone out there have a Disney song they seem to find too catchy not to sing to? >__>
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Disney movies But I think my favorites would be Beauty & the Beast "Be Our Guest", Little Mermaid "Under the Sea", "Part of Your World", Aladdin "Friend Like Me" and well all of them lol but those are like my favs

Newbie LithiumRuby may be famous one day LithiumRuby may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Mulan- 'I'll make a man out of you'

But I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web >.<
    I've only heard it once or twice. v_v

Does anybody have it?

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Hey! LithiumRuby, that's one of my favorite Disney songs too. I think it's called 'Be A Man' but I'm not sure. But I love that song and I somehow start singing it at least once a day. I also like, 'A Girl Worth Fighting For' in Mulan. Also, from The Rescuers, I don't know what the song's called but the 'Rescue aid society' song that the mice sing at their meetings. There's tons, too many to chose from...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ohhh, Disney songs! My faves would have to be "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" and "Hakuna Matata" : The Lion King ~ "Kiss The Girl" The Little Mermaid ~ that one "What Does Up, Must Come Down" song from the Sword In The Stone....and some more I can't name.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I love the "Circle of Life" from The Lion King opening; the tune is great. I also love Color of The Wind by Vanessa Williams for Pocahontas, and Hakuna Matata
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like the Chip Skylark songs from the Fairly Oddparents.