Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disorders

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disorders

I think multiple personalities should have its own thread
    Well mybe a thread were i can talk to myself j/k

Code Name Wind

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

If everyone keep themselves occupied, and lay off from being an idle, disorders will never overtake one's mind. I know, other factors come in to play as well, but try to remain active, cheerful, and self-indulge yourself into something that you like to do. That will keep one off from all weeknesses.

I have a lot of weekness, too, but I try to be the chariot of my mind, not the other way around.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    I think multiple personalities should have its own thread
    Well mybe a thread were i can talk to myself j/k
    Hey, I get to ask you. Can you talking to your other sides because I can. In an odd way. Like I can talking to myself{the others in my brain} for at least a week talking about simple things.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason why i have multiple personalities is cuz so much bad stuff has happened in my life i hid all my bad emotions in the back of my head so i wouldn't hurt anyone.But now they come back to haunt me.That and i have more then one name.

And yes i ask myself questions and respond with meny answers.I just keep them in my head knowing there far to dangereous to let out.But at the same time knowing i can't hold them in for much longer!
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Feb 05, 2006 at 11:16 AM.

Code Name Wind

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    the reason why i have multiple personalities is cuz so much bad stuff has happened in my life i hid all my bad emotions in the back of my head so i wouldn't hurt anyone.But now they come back to haunt me.That and i have more then one name.
    So you get the two thing going on. I get something that I can't even spell but I know that it involeds my emotions like if I am happy I will be some one totally different and sometimes I will just change to someone elso.

Thanks

no thiers at lest 3 sides to my mind the good one, the bad one and the one that stops the good and bad one from fighting each other.Mybe someday my mind will be one.Mybe someday my body and mind will be one.

Code Name Wind

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, isn't schizophrenia fun?
    I don't really suffer from multiple personalites, but some parts of my personality is somewhat fragmented
    I've made many faces for me to wear to hide what I'm really feeling over the years
    different personas
    there's the sarcastic side of me, the sensitive side of me, the nice side, and the occasional homicidal part that I keep asleep
    anger and sorrow, I like to bury inside
    but it always seem to seep out into the surface
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    ah, isn't schizophrenia fun?
    I don't really suffer from multiple personalites, but some parts of my personality is somewhat fragmented
    I've made many faces for me to wear to hide what I'm really feeling over the years
    different personas
    there's the sarcastic side of me, the sensitive side of me, the nice side, and the occasional homicidal part that I keep asleep
    anger and sorrow, I like to bury inside
    but it always seem to seep out into the surface
    Schizophrenia and multiple personalitys are considered two different disorders now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast