Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disorders

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disorders

I have anxiety. It was really bad this summer... I kept getting nervous over everything.

Newbie Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted's Avatar
    Thanks

Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) are two different things.
    MPD is where there is more than one personality in a single body, where as Schizophrenia is fagmented cofnition and such.

With MPD some of the personalitys can be unaware of the other, and are percieved as black outs by the 'main' personality.

I have been depressed but some how i think that is natural and part of growing up,either that or my home town just didnt mix with me...

If everyone keep themselves occupied, and lay off from being an idle, disorders will never overtake one's mind. I know, other factors come in to play as well, but try to remain active, cheerful, and self-indulge yourself into something that you like to do. That will keep one off from all weeknesses.
    That theory only works with a few disorders, mainly disorders that deal with the cognition of people, like depression. At least that is my understanding

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    every teenager suffers from depression
    me, I used to be all depressed and shit
    but now I just have frequent headaches
    woo...
    Same here except for headaches ... <_<

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

im sort of paranoid... and i have an asthma...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Hey i am sort off OK no disorders
    and i am out of school already...

Sorry needed to bring some sort of positiveness to this very depressing threat .

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Ditto to what Kedar said.....

"Chocolate WHERE?!?!?!?"

(Hehehe.....)

Ok maybe my disorder is I'm a smartass. Hahaha....But always in a good way.
    As in jokes n stuff...not the mean smartass way like*Cough* _________*Cough*<--- (Haha Just kidding)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been depressed and im not sure what its called but i wanted to kill everyone in my class even my girlfriend never got round to doing it though but im over that now *sharpens knives* j/k
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm obssesive-compulsive, everything has to be tidy and placed right if it must be placed at all, its just is better that way. I've also suffered from minor cases of bi-polar here and there. I went through a long stage of depression when my closest friend killed himself. I also enjoy talking to myself a lot, but I don't think that that is a disorder, more of a thinking out loud to myself type bit.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast