Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Disorders

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disorders

My only Disorder is Anger and Im really head strong
    Semper Fi Carry On

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i work to much... is this a disorder? lol.
    I think that people should jua=st quit worring about what disorders/ troubles they have; because all it does is cause stress and anixety and makes you worry, then depression sets in, and you get more problems....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a disorder. I get this uncontrollable urge to post like a madman. I just cant stop! Help!

PostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPo stPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPost

PostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPo stPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPost

PostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPo stPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPost.... .............Help!
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 07, 2006 at 01:43 PM.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

mental depression, social outcast, and i cough a lot, even when i'm healthy.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maladjusted
    Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) are two different things.
    MPD is where there is more than one personality in a single body, where as Schizophrenia is fagmented cofnition and such.

With MPD some of the personalitys can be unaware of the other, and are percieved as black outs by the 'main' personality.

I have been depressed but some how i think that is natural and part of growing up,either that or my home town just didnt mix with me...

That theory only works with a few disorders, mainly disorders that deal with the cognition of people, like depression. At least that is my understanding
    Hey dude, you seem to know alot. So I get ask you. Ok, let me just put it simple. I was at class, it was 1-16-06 friday. Sat and Sun were noraml but when I come back the next Monday to class it was 2-6-06. And I can rembered taking my sister to the movies. I though I just mess up the dates. But I sill had the tickets for the movie and it said that I buyed the thing on Sat.So is is possible for one of my other side to take over me and I will not know what the hack it do.

Because this is the first that this happens to me this long. Mustly it is just for a few minutes. Ever now and then for a few hours.{6-1}

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I admit. I have a eating disorder. I'm bulimic. I have been one for three years, and though I stopped being one last year, the disorder started up again recently after I put on some weight. >_<

The thing is, I don't really think I want to stop.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I admit. I have a eating disorder. I'm bulimic. I have been one for three years, and though I stopped being one last year, the disorder started up again recently after I put on some weight. >_<

The thing is, I don't really think I want to stop.
    You should tell someone about this and try to stop.
    I am also a homophobic
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4