Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disturbed or Deftones?

Newbie Videl may be famous one day Videl may be famous one day Videl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbed or Deftones?

Quote Originally Posted by animegojira1
    After wacthing about 9 hours of DBZ I wanted to know if people liked Disturbed or Deftones for the DBZ movie soundtracks.
    dragonball z movies have great soundtracks.. and disturbed really do rock
    but one thing i dont like about dbz is the movies.. they dont follow from the story line.. and they put the movies during places when the dbz guys are somewhere else at the time..
    like the janemba movie for example aka "rebirth of fusion"
    the reason?, because it shows both vegeta and goku dead at the same time.. but how can they both be dead if goku was with gohan at the time? (while the old kai was training gohan) it makes no sense!

thnx to lord nikon for the excellent work on sig!
    and KuroKatana for the finishing touches lol

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Disturbed, listen to they're new cd, that i got, i got all of there cd's, they give anime a connection to music and really do mix and make anime better.(Only talking of action movies or shows)

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i personaly love metal but deftones and disturbed are not for making great music, but if i had to choose i'd choose Disturbed because i dont like the Deftones singer, he's whiny and the rythm to most of thier songs die out half way finished...

Newbie WateredDownDecay may be famous one day WateredDownDecay may be famous one day WateredDownDecay's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not exactly familiar with anything Dragonball Z, but Disturbed trumps Deftones. If you haven't heard Disturbed's latest CD, they do a very nice cover of Genesis' "Land of Confusion".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2