Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

i dunno how many ppl checked out this cd but it's ****in great. no other comparison this month. next to Trapt, but that's another story. anyone else listen or buy the new album? in it's opening week it was in the #1 spot, so it was popular. but any opinions on the album?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Freakin Sweet is how I would describe the album. My brother bought it and burned it for me and I haven't stop listing to it for 2 days.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a great album. I was never a huge Disturbed fan, but this changed my mind!The sound is a lot more mature, almost as though it were more thought through.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

it was awesome. i havent stopped listening to it.
    Don't let me be.

Newbie BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother's Avatar
    Thanks

It's way cool Disturbed is awesome! my friend got it and i'm jealous atleast he let me borrow it, yaay!!!!
    You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create!!!

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved it....never get tired of hearing it....

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, this cd has been getting some major props from all over, I guess it may be worth checking out. I loved their first album The Sickness but wasnt all that impressed by Believe. Its good to hear of a rock band that I like getting good reviews and selling records. To be honest I just found out about its release earlier this week. This was kept under wraps from me somehow.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

it's sad cuz i followed it when i first heard they were in the studio. then they put Guarded and Stricken on iTunes. i bought those as quickly as they came out. i was like god damn. so far, no album is close to beating it in album of the year in my books. and the fact it opened number 1 on billboard to Bon Jovi is a nice positive gesture. but i have yet to stop listening to it since i got it. i bought the original and the limited edition. i also joined The Disturbed Ones fan club. but anyways, it is a rockin album and so far none compete.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast