Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Ten thousand fists is one of the greatest cds of all time! I mean Sickness was good but whoa!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by animegojira1; Oct 17, 2005 at 10:30 AM.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Wow, this cd has been getting some major props from all over, I guess it may be worth checking out. I loved their first album The Sickness but wasnt all that impressed by Believe. Its good to hear of a rock band that I like getting good reviews and selling records. To be honest I just found out about its release earlier this week. This was kept under wraps from me somehow.
    i think what turned ppl off from Disturbed with Believe is that it was so much less aggressive than The Sickness. i mean Down With The Sickness had so much hatred compared to Prayer. they are so unalike that heavy metal addicts lost interest in Believe and therefore didn't buy it nor like it. i personally liked it, but it wasn't as popular as The Sickness and thus far Ten Thousad Fists.

Newbie chaosangel may be famous one day chaosangel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    i think what turned ppl off from Disturbed with Believe is that it was so much less aggressive than The Sickness. i mean Down With The Sickness had so much hatred compared to Prayer. they are so unalike that heavy metal addicts lost interest in Believe and therefore didn't buy it nor like it. i personally liked it, but it wasn't as popular as The Sickness and thus far Ten Thousad Fists.
    I have to agrre with you there Nightwish. "The Sickness" and "Ten Thousand Fists" where by far more agressive than "Believe". The reason that "Believed" had a slow ballad of sdadness to it was because David lost his mother at the time the album was being made. I think that way the metal hands shyed away form it. It just didn't fit Disturbed's agressive streak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2