Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Divorce?

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Divorce?

If your mom and your dad are divorce. How would you feel? Who would you go with?
    Last edited by tak; Jun 03, 2005 at 12:48 PM.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm thats a difficult question, mine arn't but if they were i would probably go with my mum but see my dads every other weekend, i don't think i'd mind that much.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine are and ill tell u that's it's not easy. Very stressful >>
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Gesca... may be famous one day Gesca... may be famous one day
    Thanks
    im only havin my mom now... wat d'u think eh?

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine are, and the worst part was deciding who to go with. Knowing
    the one who you don't choose feels like u don't love them as much
    as the one u did choose.

THat was bout 10 years ago, and it screwed me up pretty good.
    But what the hell, what don't kill u makes u stronger right?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my parents divorced about 15 years ago now and I was only about 8 at the time. I had alot of trouble understanding why back then and it really bothered me. I was put in therapy for a brief time, and eventually my life settled into its new chapter. Divorce is something that takes time to get over like any tragic thing that happens in life. Of course you're going to feel bad, its expected. You just cant let it bring you down, you have to toughen up and move on because life will get better, it'll just be a little different. The toughest part for me was wanting to go see my dad. I knew he loved me, but it seemed forced, every two weeks I'd go to see him and have nothing to do down at his house while all my friends got to have fun on their weekend. And I also was forced to spend my summers at my dads where I had few friends until I got into my mid-teens. Of course I wonder what my life would be like if my parents were still together but let me tell you about the good part of divorce for me at least.

I now have two great step-brothers who are like my life brothers, always there for me no matter what, we've built an indestructable bond over the past 13 years. I dont remember life before them really. My step-dad is a decent guy, has been there for me on numerous occassions. So not all step-dads are complete dueches. I've met an entire new family that accepts me as part of their own both with my mom's new husband and my dad's new wife. I feel like everything has been extended, in a good way. Divorce takes some years to get past, but sometimes things work out ok in the end anyway. Looking back on it now I think it probably was the best for everyone involved because I remember how much my parents fought, it wasnt pretty. Its all cause and effect, sometimes you have to have something bad happen to have something good come along.

Otaku dark frog may be famous one day dark frog may be famous one day dark frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my parents got divorced when i was six years old. I didn't have the choice of living withmy mother or father. i had to live with my father and now my father is out of my life i never seen my mom since iwas six and i am now almost 19.
    LIFES NOT A GARDEN SO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID HOE.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tak
    If your mom and your dad are divorce. How will you feel? Who will you go with?
    First of all, before I answer this, please take the time to edit your post as it makes absolutely no sense. Are you asking a question or making some sort of statement? In the first sentence, did you mean "divorced" or "got a divorce"? And even with those being what you intended, the last two sentences still don't make the question right since "will" doesn't sound right. You would have to use "would".

I don't mean to be rude but... oh, who am I kidding, of course I do... Have you ever considered ESL?

Second of all this question is retarded. Are we really lacking that many intellectual thoughts that we have to bring up something that peaked to mainstream back in the mid-90s? It's not even shocking anymore. Find a new emo topic to whine about.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast