Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Divorce?

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow tha sux, my mom and dad divorced when I was two, my dad went to the Dominican Republic, while my mom stayed in NY, I was lucky enough to go see my dad every summer, now He's in Miami, and that's where I'm at with my old man
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my parents are really weird, they match absolutely not, and I fail to see anything about love between those two. What would happen if they divorced? It would be weird, I guess my mum would have to give money to my dad, because he's too old to work, and his pension is equal to nothing, while my mom is pretty well-off. I don't think I'd really feel a difference, and they live 2000km away from me anyways.

But seeing things, it's just not going to happen.

Newbie no name may be famous one day no name may be famous one day no name's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, if my mom and dad got divorce. i don't know who to go will

Newbie Aya Makatokki may be famous one day Aya Makatokki may be famous one day Aya Makatokki's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents ARE divorced, and I never got a choice. But I am quite happy with who I am living with right now. : )

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah my parents are divorced. How *DID* I feel? Crappy, obviously. Do I care now? No cuz I live on my own and I don't care what they do with their lives. They both seem happy enough now with new people.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    If my parents got divorced, of course I'd be upset but I wouldn't dwell on it, I'd just move on with my life, just hoping that they won't be super bitter and resentful towards eachother whenever we all got together.
    As for who I would go with.... I wouldn't go with any of them, I would move out of home and live on my own. I'm 21 now, so I'm old enough to take care of myself.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents got divorced when I was about 16. I really didn't care at the time, because I knew they were having problems, and everytime they were together, they would just fight. About a year later, I was told that my mom would have never married my Dad if he hadn't lied to her about something, in the first place.

My sibling probably cried when he heard the news, lucky for him, he didn't go what I went through. Didn't have to choose who to live with, didn't have to hear them talking bad about eachother, each of them telling me bad things the other parent had done. Asking me information, to use against eachother, telling me to lie to the other parent. Didn't have to hear them saying they are so unloved, and how they would kill themselves.

It even got as bad, as I wasn't allowed to talk to my father.

My mother was always out looking for someone to take my Dad's place, plus she hated living with her mother. Her mother had it out for me, shes never liked me very much, always invading my privacy, etc. She thought I was bad, because all kids were.

So I just gave up, and spent the whole summer alone, watching tv and sleeping.

Anyways, by the time the divorce was over, I had lost my family. The only members of my family I ever talk to anymore are my mother, and my cousin.

My dad later got remarried, and has a new family now. My mother practically lives at the local bar, drinking her pain away. My grandmother hates me, because kids are bad, so I'm bad. My grandfather doesn't care enough to talk to me, as well as the rest of them I guess. And so ends my story of what I once called family.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; Jun 04, 2005 at 11:20 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would go with my mom.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast