Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Divorce?

Newbie italian_principessa16 may be famous one day italian_principessa16 may be famous one day italian_principessa16's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'd rather go with my mom, there always there when you need them, and dad's always come up with an excuse not to be home, my parents are divorced, i decided to go with my mom cuz my only wanted custody of me so that he won't have to pay child support and use me as a slave, my mom helps me alot, im more comfortable talking to her then with my dad, so it's really up to you who you want to go live with. just choose who you're more comfortable talking to

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents are divorced, I don't know what I felt that time I was 4 when my parents divorced. Its been been a long time since that and still I get sad thinking about it....

---------------------------------
    +++

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would feel very sad. But I preffer to go with my mom coz my father gives me lots of headaches.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3