Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Divorce

I don't know if there has been a thread like this before or not, but I thought I'd do one anyway. What do people think of divorce? More then that though, if you were to ever consider divorce in your own current or furture marriage, what would it take to push you to that decision?

With my parents, they ahd not been getting along for a while, but the thing that finally pushed my mom to the limit was my father commiting adultery. I think that that circumstance, or being physically abused would really be the only things that would make me consider filing. What do you guys think??

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Divorce

Well besides for abuse, I don't think that divorce is ever an option. Having said that, i hope my future wife never has me suffer through that....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Nemu
    Well besides for abuse, I don't think that divorce is ever an option. Having said that, i hope my future wife never has me suffer through that....
    Are you catholic??

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't see why people get married in the 1st place...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Are you catholic??
    Iam, but without bringing up the religious, I think that first you should know the person before you marry him/her, thats one of the main reason ppl date, and get ingaged. then again you can allways end the argument befor it get pushes one person to the limit of doing something they might regrate.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    i don't see why people get married in the 1st place...
    Because that's their choice (or dream or whatever you call it), to live with each other happily ... But divorce is no conclusion to their arguments because every (successful) relationship needs commitment. Am I right?

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that too many people get hitched at too young of an age. Like ive personally know atleast 3 people that have gotten married at the age of 16-18. When people get married this young its pretty much going to fail. Younger people consiter lust to be love and get married have one arguement and get divorced. So basically people should wait to get married when they are positive that they wanna spend the REST of their lives with that person. Until then just date. Theres a difference between love and long term love and people mistake them too often. hehe anyways I dont think people should consiter getting divorced until they are 10000000000% sure that they dont love eachother. Until then just take a trial seperation or talk it over.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

My mind is boggled by the words marrige and divorce.Love is enough for me to think about.I would like to belive that some day i will get married.But I must frist frind the right women.

Now that i think about marrige my parents only got married after i was born.Then most of the time they were married they were spllit up.They haven't been togather for about 10 years and there still married.I don't think my mom wants to get a divorce now cuz she doesn't want to change her name..

Code Name Wind

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast