Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 35

Thread: Divorce

  1. #9
    champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    where there is rebellion
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    other are just moron.. coz.. why they took marriage then after all they would be divorced.. what the hell is that.. they're just playing and theyre not taking marriage seriously...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

  2. #10
    Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    War zones around the globe...
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Divorce

    Who invented divorce? That is illegal to our God, and you promise to your love that

    you will live with his/her even in bad or good conditions......

  3. #11
    champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    where there is rebellion
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    oh.. people are just out of their mind.. and some are atheist.. so they divorced.. like what i said.. theyre are morons..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

  4. #12
    Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    Who invented divorce? That is illegal to our God, and you promise to your love that

    you will live with his/her even in bad or good conditions......
    Actually, in the Bible it does say that the only reason that God will allow (not like, but will not punish for) is the breaking of the 7th commandment. If you know what that is, then major props. If not, look at my starting post on this thread for a clue.

    THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

  5. #13
    champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    where there is rebellion
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    btw.. is divorced allowed in ur country coz in our country divorced is prohibited.. there are some people who will go to other country to marry so that if they want to divorced they will easily get a divorced paper.
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

  6. #14
    Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    well, my bro decided to have a divorce. He's only been married for about 1 1/2 year and been with her for 7-8yrs, and now he thinks that they're not meant for each other. I was really "wtf? it took 7-8 years for you to realize that? wth is wrong with you?" Apparently hes going out with another girl that he knows for a month and saying that shes THE girl.

    Unless its like abuse or whatever, i believe that by being together both must accept each others flaw in order to built a strong relationship. Personally i don't believe in marriage too much, i don't need society to declare me and my girl to be a couple with a piece of paper.

  7. #15
    AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wherever Kirika goes....
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    well, my bro decided to have a divorce. He's only been married for about 1 1/2 year and been with her for 7-8yrs, and now he thinks that they're not meant for each other. I was really "wtf? it took 7-8 years for you to realize that? wth is wrong with you?" Apparently hes going out with another girl that he knows for a month and saying that shes THE girl.

    Unless its like abuse or whatever, i believe that by being together both must accept each others flaw in order to built a strong relationship. Personally i don't believe in marriage too much, i don't need society to declare me and my girl to be a couple with a piece of paper.

    I agree. I guess marriage is like a title that other ppl recognize u as. They mite think bad of u if ur with a woman for myb 10 yrs and still not married. I mean, its like u dont trust the woman. But again, marriage cud b seen as just to save face. Depends on the person
    Kastelic's creation



  8. #16
    Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Divorce

    Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    btw.. is divorced allowed in ur country coz in our country divorced is prohibited.. there are some people who will go to other country to marry so that if they want to divorced they will easily get a divorced paper.

    yeah, divorce is allowed here in the USA. Interesting responses...

    THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. divorcing
    By Zero Cool in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 08, 2005, 09:41 PM
  2. Sex....Before or After?
    By Akurei Kakudo in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: Nov 06, 2005, 02:15 AM
  3. Gay Marriage Is Extended Nationwide in Canada
    By Miroku4444 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: Aug 15, 2005, 11:02 PM
  4. Divorce?
    By tak in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jun 07, 2005, 03:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts