Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Divorce

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Divorce

other are just moron.. coz.. why they took marriage then after all they would be divorced.. what the hell is that.. they're just playing and theyre not taking marriage seriously...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Who invented divorce? That is illegal to our God, and you promise to your love that

you will live with his/her even in bad or good conditions......

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

oh.. people are just out of their mind.. and some are atheist.. so they divorced.. like what i said.. theyre are morons..
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    Who invented divorce? That is illegal to our God, and you promise to your love that

you will live with his/her even in bad or good conditions......
    Actually, in the Bible it does say that the only reason that God will allow (not like, but will not punish for) is the breaking of the 7th commandment. If you know what that is, then major props. If not, look at my starting post on this thread for a clue.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks

btw.. is divorced allowed in ur country coz in our country divorced is prohibited.. there are some people who will go to other country to marry so that if they want to divorced they will easily get a divorced paper.
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

well, my bro decided to have a divorce. He's only been married for about 1 1/2 year and been with her for 7-8yrs, and now he thinks that they're not meant for each other. I was really "wtf? it took 7-8 years for you to realize that? wth is wrong with you?" Apparently hes going out with another girl that he knows for a month and saying that shes THE girl.

Unless its like abuse or whatever, i believe that by being together both must accept each others flaw in order to built a strong relationship. Personally i don't believe in marriage too much, i don't need society to declare me and my girl to be a couple with a piece of paper.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    well, my bro decided to have a divorce. He's only been married for about 1 1/2 year and been with her for 7-8yrs, and now he thinks that they're not meant for each other. I was really "wtf? it took 7-8 years for you to realize that? wth is wrong with you?" Apparently hes going out with another girl that he knows for a month and saying that shes THE girl.

Unless its like abuse or whatever, i believe that by being together both must accept each others flaw in order to built a strong relationship. Personally i don't believe in marriage too much, i don't need society to declare me and my girl to be a couple with a piece of paper.

I agree. I guess marriage is like a title that other ppl recognize u as. They mite think bad of u if ur with a woman for myb 10 yrs and still not married. I mean, its like u dont trust the woman. But again, marriage cud b seen as just to save face. Depends on the person
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    btw.. is divorced allowed in ur country coz in our country divorced is prohibited.. there are some people who will go to other country to marry so that if they want to divorced they will easily get a divorced paper.

yeah, divorce is allowed here in the USA. Interesting responses...

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast