Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Divorce

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Divorce

Divorce sucks.

My real parents divorced when I was 2 and my real father just got another divorce like 2-3 months ago.

1st off- Divorce is hard on the kids.

I want to get married and STAY married.
    Divorce won't even BE an option.

Yea I'm sure some of you are thinkin..."Well what if the guy you marry turns in to an ass or starts beating you or cheats"

Well, I'm not getting married until I am 100% sure that he loves me and will stay by me forever.

AND I will not have sex before marriage....So that way I won't have to rush into marriage.....I say...If your not ready for marriage...then your not ready for Sex.

Sure you may be "Ready"...But are you responsible for all the money and bills to pay?.......Didn't think so.

JUST IMAGINE what it would be like for an arranged marriage....you HAVE to get along with some Random person....WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THEM??

>.> Altho most arranged marriage's are cute....It's not for me.
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Jan 23, 2006 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont care but I would perfer people to not divorce because it is just like getting a second chance and I dont like second chances in life
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

divorce are bad. it is really hard on the kids. they have to say tha there mom or dad is better thn the other

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Divorce is a sin. You wanna commit a sin? (here's where I rant prepare yourself) DIDN'T THINK SO!!!
    WHy these people divorce is beyond me I say they should just let one of them go on a month vacation and come back and settle everything.
    DIVORCE is teh-gays.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Best advice ever given to end divorce: Don't.

2nd Best advice ever given to end divorce: Don't marry until you're so d*mn sure that you forgot you haven't married yet.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive that people in general marry too early, or what they do is they don't focus on building relationships with people and take the career path, hence when they meet someone who interests them they do not have the ability to truly see if this person is the right one. So they marry, however because of personal reasons, the couple finds out that it doesn't work. However, a word of caution, if you are child who has parents who are thinking about divorce, make sure you talk to them about this, brainstorm and problem solve ideas, be pro-active in helping thier relationship, the reason why is because if they get divorced, that divorce may impact your life more than you know, I know alot of people whose parents are divorced however, they are having social problems because they are acting out to get attention because they never received it at home, my advice is that stick with the relationsip until your children are grown then get divorced, I am a believer in Freud, almost everything you do as far as behavior is due to your childhood.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Wonder who's the dumbass who invented marriage in the first place...the first ppl on earth never got married (Adam & Eve)

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Didnt God make marriage? I think its in the Bible
    Kastelic's creation

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast